The User shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following terms and conditions upon the Users usage of the website www.corestudio.al
- The term “User” shall mean the User who is browsing the website www.corestudio.al.
- The domain address www.corestudio.al is owned by Core Studui. All content present on this Site, including all the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this Site, is exclusive and proprietary material owned by Core Studio.
- The Core Studio name and logo are trademarks which belong to and are owned by Core Studui Inc. These trademarks may not be used in any manner whatsoever without prior written consent from Core Studio Inc.
By using the Site, the User agrees to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions and these terms and conditions may be revised or modified at any time by Core Studio without any notice to the User:
- No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Core Studio. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Core Studio may monitor access to the Site.
- Core Studio may terminate the User’s access to the Site at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination.
- Core Studio makes no warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Core Studio shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- Core Studio may unilaterally change or discontinue any aspect of the site at any time, including, its content or features.
- Core Studio will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs
or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, or any information provided on the Site, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Core Studio harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Core Studio disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. The User agrees that Core Studio is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Core Studio is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and the User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Core Studio is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that the User may incur from dealing with any third party.
Core Studio makes no warranty that:
- the Site will meet your requirements.
- the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis.
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
Website WarrantyThis Website Warranty was published on March 5th, 2020.
WEBSITE WARRANTYBecause we work to make sure that you get the most out of your website and that your online presence reaches its full potential, Core Studio provides an extensive 30-day website warranty and maintenance policy for the Websites we host and develop. Core Studio warranty covers the website content, design, images and code developed by Core Studio Developers. The warranty covers errors that happen in your website by our staff for 30 days after the product (Website or Hosting) goes live. Any code altered by the customer and/or 3rd party applications used in the website is outside the scope of our warranty and immediately break our contract. The accuracy of content provided or approved by the customer to complete the website is the customer’s responsibility, and alterations are considered change requests.
What do we cover?
- Response to your request for support assistance within 10 hours, when properly submitted online, by phone, or by email.
- Assistance with any broken links that are reported to need fixing.
- Assistance with error messages and system loading problems reported by users.
- Assistance with problems experienced by users when attempting to play video and audio files or view and download images or documents.
- Assistance with viewing problems reported by users where your website is not displaying correctly in certain browser types defined in your contract (e.g. Google Chrome and Firefox).
- Assistance with any queries or problems arising with the CMS database system or ecommerce program.
- Restoration of any online project that has been vandalized or hacked.
- Text Updates – adding, editing and/or removing any text or copy on the existing site, including any articles, reports, contact information and product or service description.
- Functionality – ensuring all links/images are working correctly and examining the overall health and proper functionality of the website. Additional requests for Search/Filtering/Content/Design/Layout/Programming.
- Responsible for errors and omissions contained in website content provided by the customer.
- Install patches, fixes, updates to operating system or server; install additional software packages to the operating system or server; install patches, fixes or updates to additional software packages.
- Support for any problems or errors arising with, or caused by the hosting system unless you are hosting your website in Core Studio Servers.
- Support for any problems or errors arising with, or caused by customer error.
- Systems developed by agencies other than Core Studio are not covered by the warranty.
- Any web development task requested that was not explicitly listed in the customer contract. This may include, but is not limited to: graphic design, CSS changes, layout changes, moving or adding content, any new functionality, additional form fields and/or field validation and problems caused by customer site administration.
- **Redesign of site – the scope of this contract is limited to maintenance and does not allow for complete or partial redesign of existing site. Developer can advise Customer on any requested work that falls within these bounds that may require a separate contract.
- Website Marketing – the scope of this contract does not include making any changes to existing Meta-tags, Alt-tags, Titles, Keywords or Page Descriptions. These tasks fall under the scope of Search Engine Optimization or Website Marketing and require a different contract.
- Website Analysis – Analysis and reporting of website traffic, analysis of visitors, and breakdown of traffic sources. (Proper coding must be in place for this function to be requested and can be installed as an update under this agreement)
- Liaise with billing and/or accounting of your hosting and domain service, unless directly provided by the Developer
Beyond the initial warranty, we offer ongoing monthly maintenance services at a discounted hourly rate to keep our clients’ solution up to date.
Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Covers all emergency support including:
- Site down or unresponsive
- Unable to commutate with API’s
- Unable to place order
- Unable to allow for customer signup
- Unable to add to cart
In case of emergency support please contact us through +355 67 229 0922 (WhatsApp) or call us +355 67 555 5400, we will respond immediately and engage the problem. In case the problem is caused by the customer (code or function modified), or 3rd parties, Core Studio will charge a fee of 30€/hour until the problem is identified and fixed by our engineers.